Monday, July 14, 2008

Steady Roll-out of NFS Continues

The new FamilySearch roll-out continues. My source at FamilySearch has just given me the latest word on temple districts going live.
Caracas Venezuela, Johannesburg South Africa, Newport Beach CA, Redlands CA, and Santiago Chile went live on July 8.

Buenos Aires Argentina, Frankfurt Germany, Freiburg Germany, Lima Peru, and Manila Philippines go live tomorrow, July 15.

Several “go live” notices are scheduled to go out tomorrow.

Thanks
I was relieved to see that things are still progressing on a steady pace. Several family history consultants at my center were telling me that there was a hang-up and everything was on hold again. I hadn't heard those rumors and evidently they are unfounded. My New FamilySearch Roll-out spreadsheet has been updated on my website.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

2 comments:

Bernard said...

I noticed that finally Spokane Temple has been announced. Where can I find a supposed "go-live" date? Or are those available?

Renee Zamora said...

The Church had asked me to remove my dates so they are no longer on my list. If I remember correctly Spokane was given about a 4 month roll-out period. Making it set to go live around 30 Sept 2008.