Monday, March 14, 2011

Genealogy Survey link

I just took this survey and am passing along the information if you care to join in.


The following is from Myles Proudfoot

Dear Renee,


I see you were an official RootsTech Blogger. I attended RootsTech this year and came away feeling very inspired to go discover more about the new generation of genealogists. As a way to give back to the genealogy community I have created a research survey about people's genealogy habits, attitudes and origins.

My background is 15 years in market and consumer research with a large consumer goods company, as well as a long term interest in family history. So I'm applying my professional experience in the genealogy world. I will be happy to share the results with libraries, family history organizations or societies at no cost. If the results are really interesting I hope to share a paper at the next RootsTech about the new generation of family historians.
I am looking now for respondents to take the survey from all over the world. I invite you participate if you wish, but more importantly to share the link to this survey with your readers, or with any genealogy-minded friends and associates. I am especially interested in having a good representation of new genealogists, and LDS members. Hoping you can help.

No comments: